|Make: ||GMC |
|Model: ||Acadia Acadia FWD 3.6L SLE |
|Year: ||2017 |
|Wheels: ||18´ |
|Color: ||Burgundy |
|Car type: ||SUV/Crossover |
|Kilometers: ||17,684 |
|Export status: ||Can be exported |
|Specs: || GCC |
|Gearbox: ||Automatic |
|Fuel: ||Gasoline |
|Seats: ||8 |
|Cylinders: ||6 |
|Interior: ||Grey |
|Price: || Buy it for AED 99,900 $27,000 AED 99,900 Notify me if price drops Notify me if price drops |
The sculpted lines and sleek styling give Acadia a unique personality.
In addition to a bold grille and stylish wraparound headlamps, Acadia is crafted with premium features:
Wraparound rear glass
Distinctive chrome accents
17", 18" and 20" wheel options
Sitting at the wheel of Acadia, you can adjust your heated side mirrors exactly how you want them.
The C-shape gives a stylish impression:
Projector-beam headlamps with available LED daytime running lamps
Taillamps with LED signature lighting
he perfect convenience to complement this refined mid-size SUV. The innovative Keyless Open and Start feature makes entering and exiting the vehicle effortless. When you walk toward the vehicle with the fob in hand or in your purse or pocket, you can access all four doors and start the vehicle with the push of a button. When you leave the vehicle with the key fob, it automatically locks within several seconds of the last door being closed.
hen you’re ready to leave the pavement behind, discover the road less traveled in the 2019 GMC Acadia All Terrain. In addition to capable functionality, All Terrain is outfitted with style—a unique tone-on-tone look that utilizes black chrome and dark accents. Additional features include:
Twin-clutch AWD system
It’s as if Acadia knew just what you wanted, with available French stitched seats that emphasize comfort, refined, soft-touch materials and real aluminum trim throughout the cabin. Additional features include:
- Attractive trim accents
- Active Noise Cancellation helps provide a remarkably quiet cabin
- Purposeful interior lighting
here are plenty of clever storage areas for your day to day items:
- Center console storage
- Available second-row rear storage drawer
- Covered under-floor cargo-area storage
- Second-row seats that can be folded using levers in the rear cargo area
- Folded second- and third-rows that provide 2237 Liters of maximum cargo space1
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
With intuitive controls that feel right and are in the right place, you’ll enjoy a sense of control in Acadia.
- Prominent Driver Information Center
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- Electronic cruise control
Your passengers feel right at home in Acadia with their own climate controls, handy ports and outlets.
- Five USB ports1
- Available rear climate controls
- Available 230V volt power outlet
- Available outboard second-row heated seats (SLT model only)
Two-way adjustable front head restraints for greater comfort
- Seating options for 5, 6 or 7 passengers
- Third-row 50/50 split seats fold flat for extra cargo storage
- Easy third-row access with Smart Slide second-row seats
- Second-row passenger-side tip option slides the seat forward and angles it slightly, even while an empty forward-facing child seat is in place using the LATCH system
SLT model shown.
Get away without roughing it in Acadia All Terrain’s outdoor-inspired environment with dark aluminum accents. Choose 5- or available 6- or 7- passenger seating. All Terrain 5-passenger models have two additional covered under-floor bins to store your gear in a safe, easily accessible location.
Acadia’s1 Rear Seat Reminder activates when the second-row doors are opened and closed up to 10 minutes before or anytime the vehicle is on. So when drivers turn off their vehicle, under certain conditions, they get a reminder to double-check for valuables left in the rear seat.
An available Hitch Guidance with Hitch View1 makes hitching easier by employing an advanced Rear Vision Camera with dynamic grid lines to help you line up the Acadia SUV’s hitch with the trailer, as well as provide you with views of the trailer while driving.
Apple CarPlay ™ allows you access to your favorite iPhone® features:
- Apple Music
- Apple Maps
- Using Siri® to send and receive hands-free text messages
Android Auto seamlessly connects your compatible smartphone to give you access to the features you rely on such as:
- Google Maps
- Google Play Music
- Voice commands to access your contacts and make hands-free calls
- Sending and receiving hands-free text messages
ake hands-free, voice-activated calls, send and receive messages and listen to music—all while keeping your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
- Multicolor 8” diagonal touch-screen1
- Available Navigation2
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®3
- Download select in-vehicle apps via Shop
1. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
he Traction Select system featured in Acadia gives added confidence to the driver by allowing them to switch between different modes for different road conditions.
All-Wheel Drive (if equipped)
Off-Road (AWD only)
Snow (FWD only)
Innovative available Stop/Start technology1 optimizes fuel efficiency by seamlessly shutting off the engine when power isn’t needed, under certain conditions.
Key engine attributes include:
Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
193 hp and 188 lb-ft of torque
Up to 26 mpg hwy 2
1. On SLT-1 model, included with FWD only.
2. EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/26 mpg hwy (FWD).
Active Fuel Management
Get suspension personality that’s tailor-made to fit the road as sophisticated sensors minimize vibration to help give you a controlled ride.
310 hp and 271 lb-ft of 353Nm torque
Go off road with the confidence of knowing All Terrain’s twin-clutch AWD system is on the job. It can detect if either one of the rear wheels is slipping and sends power to the wheel with the most traction.
Provides side-mirror alerts to help the driver avoid a moving vehicle detected in their side blind zone or a vehicle that is rapidly approaching their side blind zone during a lane-change maneuver.
When in Reverse, this feature provides alerts to help the driver avoid approaching detected left or right cross traffic ( out of a crowded parking space or driveway with side.
When driving in Reverse below 5 km/h, the system provides distance-to-object alerts to help the driver park and avoid nearby detected objects directly behind the vehicle during low-speed maneuvering.
When in Reverse, the system helps provide the driver a view of the scene directly behind the vehicle on the Infotainment screen display to help them park and avoid nearby objects during low-speed maneuvering.
See all used GMC Acadia for sale in Dubai.
Got one to sell? Sell your GMC Acadia
Looking for a valuation? Free instant car valuation
- Air conditioning
- Apple CarPlay
- AUX audio in
- Bluetooth system
- Cruise control
- Heated seats
- Parking sensor rear
- Power locks
- Power seats
- Power windows
SECURITY & ENVIRONMENT
- Airbags (front and side)
- Front wheel drive
- Parking assist
- Full service history from official dealer