Dubai’s Road and Transport Authority announced yesterday that they will be temporarily closing some of its service centres and will change timings of other branches effective of April the 1st 2020.
Customer happiness centres in Deira and Al Barsha will remain open. Operating hours are 8 am to 5 pm, and the facilities will maintain distancing protocols.
RTA-Dubai Municipality centres in Al Awir, Al Manara, Al Kafaf and Al Twar will be closed temporarily.
Select centres run by service providers will be closed;
- Al Shirawi.
- Cars Al Mamzar.
- Discovery Gardens.
- Al Tawar.
- Wasl Al Jaddaf.
- Al Arabi.
- Nadd Al Hamar.
- Al Mumayaz Al Barsha and Mizhar.
- Shamil Al Muhaisnah.
12 other service providers will operate on modified hours from 8 am to 5 pm and are as follows:
- AutoPro in Satwa and Al Mankhool
- Tasjeel in Al Qusais, Al Barsha, Al Warsan, Motor City, Jebel Ali and Hatta.
- Shamil in Al Hudaiba, Al Qusais and Nadd Al Hamar.
- Tamam Al Ghandi Cars Diera.
The RTA stressed to residents not to visit the service centers unless required to do so. Instead they ask users to visit the website or use the smart app.